Saturday, April 12, 2014

There is this poem in hindi which I heard Osho recite today which I wanted to share with you.

Its in hindi first and then I have translated it into english. Enjoy! - SatyaSubodh

Boli khud-sar hawa ek jarra hai tu
Yun uda dungi
Main mauj-e-dariya badi

Boli mere liye ek tinka hai tu
Yun baha dungi main

Aati se tund ki ek lapat ne kahan
Main jala dalungi

Aur jamin ne kahan
Main nigal jaongi

Maine chehre se apni ulat di nikab
Aur hans ke kahan
Main sul-ei-maan huun
Ibn-e-adam hun main
Yaane insaan huun

_________________

Said the despotic wind "You are a but a mere twig"
I'll blow you away in an instant

I am a vast river enjoying myself
You are a blade of grass
I will drown you right now

A large wave of fire approaching said
I will burn you into nothingness

And the earth said
I will swallow you whole

Then, I took off the veil that had kept me covered all this time
Smiled, and said
"I am silence,
the child of this universe
which means I am eternal"

Love

No comments: