Thursday, March 07, 2013

back to the empty streets !

I walk the empty streets tonight
Paddling my way through lazy thoughts littered around me.
This way and that I see how I try to grasp, and contain,
The wispy reality which is but a dream I saw tomorrow.

There is an urge in all man
And when it finds itself fulfilled
By the way a branch twists into the open sky,
By the way a cloud embraces the mountain top for a halting retreat
By the way a bird flutters its wings open,
Then and there, this and that Meet
And the journey of a thousand miles is finished in one step.

I am back again on the empty streets,
Thoughts wetted by the rain, join the stream
Into the drain.
The rent is paid and the celebration continues!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awsome site! My business is loving the idea!! May come back again. My business is bookmarking your current for furthermore Wedding sarees

vaibhawi said...

:) beatutiful

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love your blog.

Unknown said...

Nice blod and nice information .. i will be back for more updates
http://letsteachonline.com/